Your privacy is incredibly important to us at Shoutout Canada. This privacy statement provides you with information about the personal information that Shoutout Canada may collect, and the ways in which we may use it.
Personal Information Collection
Shoutout Canada may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Data that you’ve made public on your personal Facebook profile such as your profile photo, the city you reside in, your age-group, your genre, and your preferred spoken language.
- Your personal e-mail address for use with signing up to any of our websites, or purchasing any products or services we may have for sale.
- Ask for your home or shipping address if you wish to purchase a physical product from one of our websites.
- Any and all other information you decide to give Shoutout Canada access to.
Use of Personal Information
Shoutout Canada may use your personal information to:
- Personalize and make the Shoutout Canada websites better for all of our followers.
- Enable your access to our websites through personal subscription, signing up and logging in.
- Send you physical and digital product purchases that may be available via any of our websites from time to time.
- Send you payment statements and invoices.
- Collect payments from you if and when we have physical or digital products for sale on any of our websites.
Your Data Security
Shoutout Canada will store any and all personal information that you may provide on its secured servers.
If and when Shoutout Canada asks for information relating to electronic transactions — credit card data or any other form of online payment — that information will be protected by encryption technology.
Our Shoutout Canada websites often contain links to outsourced websites.
Shoutout Canada is not responsible for the privacy policies of any third parties that we may link to in any of our posts or pages.
Under no circumstance will Shoutout Canada ever sell any of your personal information to anyone — no matter the reason, and no matter for how much. We take privacy very seriously, and we promise to never let you down.